MEET DR. J
Your Success is Our Goal
- Provide hope to humanity by teaching the truth from the Word of God
- Sustain a thriving church through education, communication, and training
- The ability to assess the health of your church both through in-person and distance Worship services and other activities
- Building a great team of Christian leaders who have people want to follow
- Transform the church and community through diversity and inclusion
- Grow the church God’s Way
Dr. Jeannie A. Johnson, President ANJ Ministries
With over 35 years of leadership experience as a Human Resource professional she spent the majority of her career working towards diversity and inclusion in leadership and management across all sectors. A portion of that responsibility included leading multiple projects, facilitating on-site professional development and technology courses and Adjunct Faculty at a community college. She has the ability to apply real-world, practical application, problem-solving, decision-making with organizational leadership theory that is tailored to each organization.
Prior to organizing ANJ Ministry Group in 2013, she served in various leadership positions in the local church. She is a graduate of the University of La Verne with a Master of Science in Leadership and Management and a Doctorate in Public Administration with an emphasis in Leadership.
Over the past 20 years, as an ordained minister, she is a speaker and teacher. Over the past 7 years Jeannie has been passionate in helping pastors and ministry leaders
- Grow and revitalize their churches
- Develop more effective leaders spiritually, emotionally and professionally
- Train church lay leaders and volunteers in the discipleship process
- Provide education to anyone who desires to connect with a community of believers to be servant leaders who impact, reach and grow the local church
- Create processes, practices and standards for efficient church operations
Dr. Johnson’s goal is to make a difference in our communities whether physical or virtual. We will measure our success by our ability to empower leaders to combine their knowledge, thoughtful understanding and compassion to the parishioners they serve.